Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
– Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
– Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
– All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
– Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
– TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
– Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
– Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
– The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
– 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
– RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
– Use up to 8 systems in one location.
– Also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.