4 Switches With Bi-Color LEDs Indicating The State Of The Associated Switch
• Provides simple control of mute, source selection and presets, or more
complex logic-based events.
• Four switches are programmable as momentary, latched, or radio
buttons with corresponding LEDs providing user feedback.
• Programmable idle mode for dimming in light-sensitive environments.
• Single gang Decora® faceplate, mounts in a North American electrical
box, in-wall or surface mount.
• ARCs are programmed from the same software applications used to
configure Symetrix DSP hardware.
• ARCs connect to DSPs via CAT5/6.
• Multiple ARCs are daisy-chained using the dual RJ45 connectors on
• ARC control parameters are stored in DSP hardware and can be easily
recalled and modified.
• Flexible and modular, ARCs can be mixed and matched to provide any
and every acoustic space with optimal multi-user, multi-location control.
• Security features assure that only qualified users can make