Modular Remote Control
• A push-button rotary encoder providing simple control of one or
two parameters (typically volume), 8-segment LED ladder plus two
additional LEDs for indication of currently selected parameter.
• Programmable idle mode option for dimming in light-sensitive
• Single gang Decora® faceplate, mounts in a North American electrical
box, in-wall or surface mount.
• ARCs are programmed from the same software applications used to
configure Symetrix DSP hardware.
• ARCs connect to DSPs via CAT5/6.
• Multiple ARCs are daisy-chained using the dual RJ45 connectors on
• ARC control parameters are stored in DSP hardware and can be easily
recalled and modified.
• Flexible and modular, ARCs can be mixed and matched to provide any
and every acoustic space with optimal multi-user, multi-location control.
• Security features assure that only qualified users can make