Standalone DSP processing 16×8 analog I/O
Benefits and Features
• Affordable 16×8 analog input/output DSP programmed using
ComposerTM open-architecture software for nearly unlimited application
• DSP-intensive processing includes delay, loudspeaker management,
auto-mixing, paging, routing and distribution, mic/line processing, AGC,
room combining and much, much more.
• Processing, delay & memory identical to Radius / Edge / Prism.
• Embedded web server provides remote metering and diagnostics.
• Multiple user control options include the ARC-WEB browser, low cost
ARC Wall Panels, third-party touch panels, and SymVue.
• Front panel LCD displays configuration, system status, and analog
audio levels using a single push-button for navigation.
• Serves in applications not requiring Dante™.