DSP processing 8×8 analog I/O, with 64×64 Dante
• 128 (64×64) Dante™ and powerful Symetrix DSP, with 8×8 analog
input/output, combine extremely cost-effective processing with the
flexiblity of Dante™ networking.
• Together, Symetrix and Dante™ provide the fastest possible way to
implement, control, and maintain a system of networked DSPs and
• Programmed using ComposerTM open-architecture software for nearly
unlimited application flexibility.
• Ideal DSP hub for Dante™ end-points.
• Embedded web server provides remote metering and diagnostics.
• Multiple user control options include the ARC-WEB browser, low cost
ARC Wall Panels, third-party touch panels, and SymVue.
• Industry leading analog and A/D/D/A performance, 48 volt phantom
• Ultra low latency Dante™ network audio protocol uses standard IT
• Front panel LCD displays configuration, system status, and analog
audio levels using a single push-button for navigation.
• Analog I/O count may be increased using Symetrix Dante™-enabled
analog I/O expanders.