LS .wing is an innovative hardware which offers several products in one: a Wing for LS .1 / LS .Core, an OSC/UDP hardware controller, a MIDI controller and a user programmable remote controller.
LS .wing can send/receive OSC commands through ethernet from any software or hardware compatible with this protocol. In addition, it can send/receive UDP messages, making it compatible with any AV device or software on the market.
LS .wing offers outstanding versatility to the lighting control market, as it can be configured to be compatible with other lighting systems. Developed as a 4 in 1 product, LS .wing can be a straightforward fader wing, an OSC hardware controller or a standalone MIDI console for any device that accepts MIDI control via USB. A total of four USB ports are provided, including a USB-B port, making it easy to connect to MIDI devices and charge smartphones and tablets.
- Buttons : 20 executor, 10 selection, 20 Playback, 10 Flash, fully configurable
- Faders : 10 faders fully configurable
- I/O ports :
- 1xLamp port (XLR-3 5V)
- 2xDMX (XLR-5)
- 3xLAN (EtherCon®)
- 2xUSB-A (Data) + 1xUSB-A(only power 5V)
- 1xTrueOne® mains
- Configuration interface : Via Built-in Webserver. Accesible through LAN connection
- DMX Outputs : Built-in LAN to DMX ArtNET, sACN node with 2 universe outputs
- Lamp connector DC Voltage : 5V
- USB POWER connector max. current : 2A
- USB Data connectors max Current : 500mA each
- Dimmensions : 325 x 100 x 330 mm
- Weight : 2,7 kg
- Power supply : 90-230V 50/60Hz TrueOne® connector