The smallest 8-universe lighting console in the world.
LS-Core is the smallest 8 universe lighting console in the market, bringing a built-in hardware with the LightShark engine including all its features. A USB-host input is available to connect a MIDI surface hardware to use real faders and buttons.
LS-Core is specially useful as an architectural controller thanks to its size that can be installed on any place and thanks to the LightShark internal scheduler.
- Power Supply : DC IN 5V/2A (90-240V 50/60Hz adapter included)
- DMX Universes : 8
- Protocols supported : ArtNet, sACN, DMX, OSC, UDP, MIDI
- Direct DMX Universes : 2
- USB Ports : 1 USB-Host
- DMX Ports : 2x 5-pin XLR
- Screen : 2×16 LCD
- Access Point WiFi : 2.4GHz
- Power supply connector : DC Jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 108 x 40 x 142 mm
- Weight : 468 g