• 128 (64×64) redundant Dante™.
• Extreme flexibility – programmed using ComposerTM open-architecture software.
• Four configurable I/O card slots, up to 16 channels total of local I/O accepting any combination of Symetrix options cards.
• Built in network switches lower system cost, reduce or eliminate need for peripheral switches, and increase system reliability.
• Together, Symetrix and Dante™ provide the fastest possible way to implement, control, and maintain a system of networked DSPs and
accessories at the lowest possible cost. • Multiple user control options include the ARC-WEB browser, low cost ARC Wall Panels, third-party touch panels, and SymVue.
• Embedded web server provides remote metering and diagnostics.
• Optional redundant external power supply.
• Eight logic inputs (or four analog control inputs) and eight logic outputs.
• Ethernet for configuration and control, and RS-232 for third-party control systems.