Latest Updated ARC Remote Control
• A contemporary capacitive touch interface with LED highlighting
provides users with instant operational feedback.
• A white on black OLED display, with 256×64 pixel resolution, is graphics
and multi-lingual capable to enhance readability and usability.
• 32 menus, each with up to 32 items, used to control basic audio
functions, or complex logic-based events, including volume, preset
selection, source selection, room combining, and more.
• PIN code support prevents tampering.
• Universal mounting, in-wall or surface mount, US or EU/UK.
• Compatible with Symetrix open-architecture DSPs: Radius NX, Radius,
Edge, Prism, and Solus NX series.
• ARCs are programmed from the same software applications used to
configure Symetrix DSP hardware.
• ARCs connect to DSPs via CAT5/6.
• Multiple ARCs are daisy-chained using the dual RJ45 connectors on
• ARC control parameters are stored in DSP hardware and can be easily
recalled and modified.
• Flexible and modular, ARCs can be mixed and matched to provide any
and every acoustic space with optimal multi-user, multi-location control.
• Security feature assures that only qualified users can make