2 channel DMX 3 function modes
MERGER DMX mixes two DMX signals coming from two different input sources (A+B) into one DMX output.
DIP switches of MERGER DMX set up the merging mode, resulting in a unique output signal (from A+B inputs). It automatically changes DMX channel addresses to optimize available channels of the console. It also allows using a console as backup of another one.
The device provides three operating modes, each one with its own features:
– HTP mode: when there are two input signals, the priority goes to the highest one.
– Backup mode: Signal at A input goes to output, and if it disappears, it is substituted for B input signal.
– Merge mode: the device allows mixing the two input signals in a unique output signal.
– DMX signal merger for lighting control.
– 3 operating modes: HTP, Backup and Merge modes.
– Operating modes and start channel address seleccionable by DIP switches.
– DMX inputs and outputs: Male XLR3 (In) and Female XLR3 (Out) on front and rear panels.
– Main supply: DC 9 V, 500 mA (included).
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 73 mm.
– Weight: 1.15 kg.