It converts DMX and MIDI signals into analog signals. It allows using an analog dimmer with DMX consoles, setting parameters like DMX start address channel, MIDI note selection, etc.
It also works as a chaser with adjustable speed to record and program scenes from a DMX console. With its Hold function, it provides memory against current failures that maintain the last DMX configuration.
C 72 DMX sends analog signals through SUB-25 connectors. Their input voltage can be set (from DC +10V, DC +15V or DC +20V) with DIP switches. Polarity can be switched too.
– DMX to analog signal converter.
– Adjustable voltage level for outputs (DC 10, 15, 20 V).
– Voltage polarity selector.
– 72 channel chaser operating mode.
– Programmable DMX start address channel.
– Programmable chase speed.
– Memory against current failures.
– Main supply: 230 V AC 50 Hz.
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 120 mm.
– Weight: 2.3 kg.